Sunday 13 September 2009

Qistinna's First Day At Nursery School

I was abit worried how she would behave on her first day of nursery. She had attended nursery last term for three weeks. But this term she's going to a different nursery which is nearer to our house as compared to the previous one. Takut jerla dia tak nak pergi to this new nursery.

Awwww... look at her.. She's a big girl already!!
Budak perempuan nie and her twin sister asyik pegang jer tangan Qistinna kehulur kehilir.. Hehe.. Very friendly..








Every Thursday, they have swimming activity.. Cool eh? Ada indoor swimming pool kat school.

So, on her first day of nursery, me and Abah stayed until the school ends. I guess I was wrong. She enjoyed her new nursery and new friends. Only that I don't dare to leave her on the first day. Biar dia familiar with the new surroundings, baru boleh slowly tinggalkan dia.
On second day, I stayed for 1/2 hour and then I tried explaining to her that I'll be going out for a while and will come back later to fetch her At first she doesn't want me to go.. After a few negotiations.. haha... I managed to convinced her... And slowly she said okay (dengan nada sedih).. And she stayed until the end of nursery without me... No crying.. Good girl.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment